On behalf of our client we are now looking for a Cybersecurity expert and Pentester to work with our client projects.
To be successful in the role, we expect that you have experience of the relevant security domains in combination with the capability to communicate this to stakeholders in a clear and concise way. We believe that you are used to managing highly confidential information and to act with a strict level of professional discretion.
Cybersecurity Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Development experience in multiple programming languages and frameworks
- Good understanding of software security
- Good understanding of modern and agile software development
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Secure SDLC)
- Code Reviews
- Threat Modeling
- OWASP / BSIMM or similar “frameworks” for software security
- Static/Dynamic/Interactive Code and 3rd party analysis tools and processes
Penetration Testing Requirements:
- Penetration testing
- Ability to assess and deploy testing tools and testing methodology, deploying the right ones as part of the planning to identify vulnerabilities that automated tools may not see.
- Taking lead in the Security and Privacy Incident Response to incidents, working with product and infrastructure teams to ensure both a proper technical response as well as securing that the regulatory related activities are executed as required.
- Security in the Cloud
- Cloud native security frameworks and controls
- Hands-on experience of building large-scale, secure cloud-based solutions
- Embedded systems, IoT and Hardware based attacks
Start time: ASAP
Working Language: English
Please, send your CV in English to [email protected] with a code of position (VEL_TEL-SEC-200121) in a subject of your email.