Since early 2000, we have supported our clients on a fixed number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for a Data Science Manager.
A leadership role that requires deep technical knowledge to manage sub-teams of Data Scientists and participate in various projects, influence business decisions and drive digital transformation.
- Lead, manage, motivate, develop data Scientists teams.
- Typically manages 2 Proof of value projects in parallel, with 2 teams of Data Scientists.
- Evolves to Product ownership (ie. Predictive Asset, Maintenance/SCM/CRM..) and managing a pipeline of projects around this functional topic.
- Coaches Master thesis programs.
- Lead teams in the development, test, implement and deployment of data science solutions to solve various business issues.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders and SMEs to review expected outputs and applicability to the business challenge.
- Identify and take part in the operationalization of valuable insights from the data into business and digital applications.
- Partner with internal/external stakeholders, product owners, and team members and drive product development plans.
- Drive methodological innovations into data science and digital products in the different functional areas such as services, product development, supply chain, operations optimization, and similar domains.
- At least 7 years of experience in building data science models and products, ideally for a product/industrial company and leading teams of 2-4 Data Scientists.
- A background or profile in Machine Learning, quantitative methods, predictive modeling, statistics, or similar.
- Excellent track record of delivery using languages like Python, R, and technologies like Hadoop, Git/SVN, JIRA, etc.
- Exposure to IoT/Telematics will be an added advantage.
- Good Familiarity with Agile / Scrum practices; played the role of scrum master, a good team player, and can work independently.
- Willingness to build on and experiment with cloud data science platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate data science results and analytics value to business stakeholders.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- An advanced degree such as MS or PhD degree in Information Science, Statistics, Operation Research, Economics or related quantitative disciplines.
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] with reference