For our customer, who successfully works in telecom area, we are looking for an experienced Java Full Stack Developer to join the team in Sweden, on full-time basis. The customer is strengthening its capabilities to drive the development in its leading and future Business Support Systems.
Responsibilities will include full stack Java development in a highly complex system environment. You will work agile in a team of developers and tasks will include both front and backend development.
- Develop primarily user-facing features and interfaces through the whole product life cycle, from early definition and analysis to test and customer installation.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is properly validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members, typically interactions designers and other developers, as well as stakeholders
- Stay informed of advances in interactive techniques, technologies and methods, and adapting to rapidly evolving industry space.
- 3+ years of industry work experience in front end development including proven experience with different graphical and user interaction deliverables
- 3+ years experience of working with Java back end solutions
- Experience of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- HTML/CSS knowledge and found understanding of web development
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience of working in Agile environments and working with Business Support Systems (BSS)
- Strong and clear communicator both internally and externally
Start time: ASAP
Working Language: English
Please, send your CV in English to [email protected] with a code of position (TSS1907-JAVA) in a subject of your email.