On behalf of our client we are now looking for for an Network Administrator. Our customer is one of Swedish most successful companies working with global innovation and research.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Proven experience in a network administrator role.
- Hands on experience in networking, routing, and switching.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of window server infrastructure.
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired.
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware.
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies.
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training.
- Ansible experience.
- Comfortable with Python, bash and other shell scripting.
- Experience from complex, technical and/or scientific projects.
- Experience from collaborative electronic tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Experience from working in an international environment.
- Knowledge of additional European languages.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to identify issues and proactively work to solve them.
- Systematic approach.
- Good analytical skills.
Start time: ASAP
Working Language: English
Please, send your CV in English to [email protected] with a code of position (TSS1906-Network) in a subject of your email.