Since early 2000, we have supported our clients on a fixed number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for Senior Embedded Software Developer with Leadership skills / SW Developer in an agile team.
Are you a skilled and passionate engineer that wants to work with state-of-the-art products for energy distribution and network?
You as a person:
- You are passionate about what you do and have a genuine interest in embedded systems, programming and new technology.
- You are a true team player and likes to work as part of a team but can also work independently if required.
- Lead, plan, conduct and coordinate a range of complex engineering activities encompassing one or more engineering disciplines.
- Serve as consultant to management and customers regarding advanced technical studies, their potential application and the resolution of complex problems.
- Coordinate major engineering tasks of substantial impact. Proactively develop and implement measures to improve operations and customer satisfaction.
- You will be involved in pre-study, design and development of cutting-edge technologies that enable the current and next generation of modular advanced control for HVDC (MACH).
- Together with your colleagues you will develop and maintain the MACH platform.
- Work closely with both external and internal contacts.
- High level of collaboration is required with all stakeholders where speed of response is the key.
Requirements of education and Experience:
- More than 6 years of work experience within relevant field including leadership/management and Bachelor or Master’s degree (Computer Science, Electronics or Data Communications are highly qualifying) or Another technical degree with 15 years of work experience within relevant field.
- Strong leadership skills
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work via Microsoft Teams
- Fluency in English (writing and speech)
- Solid understanding of C/C++ and knowledge in C#
- Good understanding of embedded technologies – digital signal processing, real time operating systems and/or multi-core systems
- Advantageous if you also have experience in .NET and software development using Visual Studio, data communications, Linux, SQL and Azure DevOps Server
- Experience in fieldbus communication protocols such as EtherCAT, CAN, Modbus, HDLC, TDM
- Experience in debugging and root cause analysis of problems related to above technologies
- A plus but not mandatory is experience of working in a SAFe-organisation
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] with reference