Since early 2000, we have supported our clients on a fixed number of projects, all over the world. Our consultant pool consists of Swedish and non-Swedish consultants within the fields of embedded systems telecommunication, online solutions and application development. Now we are looking for more skilled engineers to come work with us as consultants, on-site with our customers in Sweden.
You are a passionate DevOps Engineer with solid experience in Azure and Kubernetes, looking for a new and interesting assignment.
For our infrastructure team we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer that is ready to take full responsibility in developing and operating custom services as well as off-the-shelf products in a Kubernetes cluster.
As a person we think you are motivated with excellent interpersonal skills. This role gives you a great chance to learn new knowledge and share your own knowledge with the team.
In this role:
- You will implement SonarQube SAST ((Static Application Security Testing) and Blackduck SCA (Software composition Analysis) tools in the development pipeline
- You will remediate security vulnerabilities detected by SonarQube, Blackduck or AppScan DAST (Dynamic Application Security Testing) tools
- You will check and implement ASVS (OWASP Application Security Verification Standard) Requirements in the application
- You will contribute to best development practices in .NET
- You will contribute to the adoption of new platforms and tools
- You will be an evangelist for ASVS and best development practices in .NET
- At least 4 years’ of experience working within application development using .NET
- Hands on experience working with DevOps pipelines (with AzureDevops or GitHub)
- Hands on Experience in working with Agile teams
- Hands on Experience with SonarQube, BlackDuck
- Experience developing solutions using Azure PaaS services
- General understanding of the public Cloud landscape (Azure, AWS, Google and more)
- Experience with companies going through Digital Transformation journey
Good to have:
- Passionate about security, technology, and have interest in emerging tools, trends and techniques across the industry.
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the company
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiative in challenging and ambiguous circumstances
Please send your CV in English to [email protected] with reference