Telescope Services AB har sedan 1999 jobbat med att rekrytera de främsta mjukvaruspecialisterna från hela världen. Vårt huvudkontor ligger i Lund, med rekryteringsnoder i mer än tio länder, och vi är idag ca 100 medarbetare på plats här i Sverige.
For our client, we are looking for an IT Security Consultant.
- Senior OT Cyber Security Engineer for the Cyber Defense Program, covering the work to Build and Implement security enhancements in company manufacturing sites globally.
- The work will focus on adopting the company Security design work for Operational Security, meaning shopfloor and manufacturing plats network and assets.
- The plan and deploy project is aiming to deploy Microsoft Defender IoT passive monitoring of all OT and IoT assets in manufacturing and ensure threat intelligence monitoring in central Microsoft Sentinel environment. Support the set-up of 24/7365 Security monitoring and incident response.
Description of Tasks:
- Support industry advancements in technology and standards applying them into IT/OT network/computing environments as security requirements.
- Provide an overarching engineering vision, comprehending architecture, High-level design to support network/application deployment planning.
- Works with the vendors’ senior technical staff on critical/escalated network and system and performance/capacity related impairments.
Requirements (skills, background etc):
- 8+ years documented experience within Information Security and 2+ years in OT Security
- Knowledgeable in supporting programs that rely on inter-system connectivity, where data may move between several system boundaries; identifying, gathering, and coordinating system and interface requirements
- Deep understanding of IT-OT Security and the tools & technology available and from Microsoft security technologies and platforms
- Ability to illustrate complex technical issues clearly and accurately for consumption by both technical and non-technical audiences (e.g., Network Architectures, drawings, and leading whiteboard technical discussions)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Professional certifications are a plus: CSPM, CISSP, CRISC CGEIT
Please send Your CV to [email protected].