Telescope Services AB har sedan 1999 jobbat med att rekrytera de främsta mjukvaruspecialisterna från hela världen. Vårt huvudkontor ligger i Lund, med rekryteringsnoder i mer än tio länder, och vi är idag ca 100 medarbetare på plats här i Sverige.
- Our client is looking for a senior SW application engineer to strengthen their TV development team. Someone that is a quick learner, passionate about learning new skills and has a strong internal drive to succeed. Someone that is good at building professional relationships and enjoys being part of an agile team where the members share knowledge and solve problems together.
About the client:
- The team is responsible for the Broadcast HbbTV development area for the European market on the client’s TV’s and are working in close collaboration with their colleagues in Japan and UK. The team also work with new ideas, writing prototypes and making them a part of the client’s products. The team consists of SW project leads and developers with long experience in Android development. They plan and execute their work, optimize and adapt ways of working, continuously improve their knowledge and take full responsibility for our deliverables. they are looking for an experienced application developer to strengthen the team.
- Master of Science degree in computer science
- Expert in Android Application development
- Expert in Java with a solid interest in programming and software development
- Kotlin experience
- Experience in agile WoW
- Fluent in English
Advantage for this position:
- Previous experience working with Android TV development
- Android framework development
- Git/Gerrit/Jenkins experience
- JIRA/Scrum experience
- Test automatization
- Basic AI and Linux knowledge
Personality traits the client values:
- You have a systematic, precise, probing and with high-quality workstyle
- You are self-starting, inquisitive, flexible, active, alert and with a desire to get things done quickly and accurately
- Have a positive mindset with a respectful attitude towards others
- Good communications skills and an excellent team-player
- Ability to work independently and take own initiatives
Please send Your CV to [email protected].